The time is now.
Dive watches have decreased in usage by divers, with most using a dive computer today.
To compliment this category, Kirk Scuba Gear has added a selection of watches for those divers and non divers to show the time out of the water.
- Sort by Default Order
Search The Store
Subscribe To KSG News
- Ripple Rock Explosion April 17, 2017
- Which sunscreens are safe for sea life? April 9, 2017
- How Does a Regulator Work? A Beginner’s Guide to Scuba Regulators April 2, 2017
- Dive Computers For Scuba Diving Newbies March 7, 2017
- Dental Symptoms When Diving February 18, 2017
- Scuba Gear
- Scuba Accessories
- The Great Outdoors
- O+ Canned Oxygen
- Glo Rope
- Misc Items
- Scubacool Tank Covers
Quick Article SearchBadDiver Bill BCD BCD's British Columbia Canadian diving Caribbean cave diving cold water diving dive accidents dive boats dive deaths dive gear dive instructors dive masks dive tanks dive travel diving diving in Canada diving in the Caribbean Florida Fraser Debney Kirk Scuba Gear liveaboards Lloyd Bridges Los Vegas Ontario Red Sea Regulators scuba scuba diving scuba diving in Canada scuba gear scuba masks scuba scoop scuba tanks Scuba Travel Sea Hunt sharks shipwrecks snorkeling technical diving Tobermory warm water diving. wetsuits women divers