Dual Sea Dragon 2500F Video Light – Mounted on a Sealife Flex-Connect Tray Light Set
FREE Shipping in the USA and Canada
- Each Sea Dragon 2500 light features an ultra wide, 120-degree beam angle. Two lights means almost twice the coverage, providing enough light even for cameras with an ultra-wide field of view.
- Each light operates with only a single button, quickly adjust between 3 power levels, and is depth rated to 200 feet/60 meters. Adapter for GoPro cameras with acorn nut included.
- Quickly and easily expand your camera set with Flex-Connect – add grips, Flex Arms, trays and other accessories with just a “click!” Flex-Connect allows you to transform your camera set from compact to full-featured in just seconds, providing a quick way to adjust to any dive environment. – Optional are Flex arms to extend the strobe and light away from the camera.
- First Light: Dual Sea Dragon 2500F Video Light
- Tray/Arm System: Sealife Flex-Connect Tray
The Sea Dragon Duo 5000 includes Flex-Connect Dual Tray, two Grips, and two powerful Sea Dragon 2500 lumen COB LED lights
Powerful 2500 lumen LED lights using the latest COB LED array technology
One button control for easy operation – one button to power light on/off and select brightness
Three brightness levels: 100%, 50% and 25%
60 minute burn time at full power and constant brightness
Depth rated to 200 feet/60 meters – Guaranteed
Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips and Flex Arms, handle, Y-S, ball joint, cold shoe and other accessories
Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
120° wide beam angle on each light evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots – the combination of two lights is ideal for wide-angle cameras like the Micro HD and GoPro
Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
Removable 25W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
Waterproof battery compartment – even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics
Universal mounting screw fits SeaLife and other brands of underwater cameras w/ standard ¼-20 tripod mount
Sea Dragon 2500 Photo/Video/Dive Light Specifications
||Anodized aluminum light head with fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body
|Light Source/Bulb Type
||1 x Vero 18 COB LED array (COB – Chip On Board)
||2500 lumens (maintains 2500 lumens throughout burn time at full power)
||4 ft/1.2 m (depends on camera model and visibility)
||Full power (100%), half power (50%), and quarter power (25%)
||Long push (1 sec) to power light on/off; Short push cycles through 100% → 50% → 25% → 100% [repeat cycle]
||Constant light or hidden emergency signal light (activated by long push of power button)
|Color Rendering Index*
||Lithium Ion 7.4V, 3400 mAh, 25Wh (included)
|Battery Charge Time
||60 minutes at full power/120 minutes at half power/240 minutes at quarter power
||Tested to 200 feet/60 meters
||4.8″ x 2.2″ x 3.8″ (12.2cm x 5.6cm x 9.7cm), head only
||13.1 ounces (371 grams), head only
||Dual NBR o-rings (lube included)
*CRI is a measure of a light source’s ability to show object colors “realistically” or “naturally” compared to daylight, which has a CRI of 100 and represents the maximum value.
Avoid using this Sea Dragon light above water for prolonged periods of time
The light is designed for underwater use and water is needed to displace heat. The metal light head at full power will reach temperature of about 140F (60C) degrees within a few minutes, which may cause burning if touched. A thermal sensor will automatically dim the light if internal temperatures reaches 150F (65C) degrees. Immediately turn off light if any parts of the light become hot to the touch.