Zeagle F8 1st and 2nd Stage Scuba Diving Regulator for Scuba Divers
FREE Shipping in the USA
The legendary Zeagle first stage, complimented it with a new high-performing flagship 2nd stage.
- Balanced diaphragm design and the environmentally sealed ambient chamber ensure top performance in any condition
- Redesigned environmental seal cap and yoke knob enhance ergonomics & design aesthetics
- Precision machined neoflon seat harder more reliable material, keeping you diving longer
- New inhalation diaphragm provides superior tear strength and improved response time to breathing (super soft silicone molded over a low friction disk)
- Improved exhaust valve ensures dryness and a lower exhalation effort
- Seat-saving orifice, compliments of Atomic Aquatics, retracts when not in use – extending the life of the breathing tube seat
- Seat comprised of soft silicone molded over a metal insert to deliver the firmness required for an airtight seal while maintaining the necessary elasticity to prevent leaking
- Redesigned front cover and inhalation effort control knob use co-molded components that provide the necessary grip, soft touch and ease of use
- Zirconium-plated inlet tube and heat sink for superior corrosion resistance
- Redesigned heat sink dramatically increases surface area, aiding in the heat exchange necessary to avoid freeze-up
- Co-molded silicone mouthpiece for better fit and less jaw fatigue
The result, the best performing diaphragm regulator on the market today. In partnership with Atomic Aquatics, we engineered over 20 different improvements on everything from inner mechanisms and materials to exterior controls and aesthetics. The F8 breathes better, works harder and lasts longer than any other regulator we’ve ever made.
Warranty provided by KSG supplier