The Tech Toc is the only device that allows swimmers to gauge the position of their hips with relation to their hand and body position.
FINIS Tech Toc
FINIS Tech Toc
- Consists of a ball bearing within a plastic capsule that contains acoustical amplifiers at each end.
- Allows swimmers to hear, as well as feel the rhythm and pace of their stroke pattern.
- As the ball hits the acoustical amplifier, it provides instantaneous feedback to the swimmer.
- The coach can see a visual reference and hear an audible noise to help monitor hip rotation corresponding to the hand and body position.
- Rotation is one of the most commonly used descriptors while coaching freestyle and backstroke.The timing of the rotation is absolutely critical in achieving maximum enlistment of core strength, which translates to more power and more distance per stroke.
- Using the hips and core muscles is a key element to swimming faster and more efficiently.
- Ball bearing within the capsule creates an audible sound when tipped from side to side.
- Avoid swimming flat and learn to swim with strong hip rotation and undulation.
- Hear and feel the stroke rhythm and roll evenly from side to side.
- Provides swimmers instant feedback on stroke timing.
- Great for beginning swimmers; delaying the ball bearing forces exaggerated movements.
- Compatible for freestyle and backstroke; communicates hip rotation timing.
- Compatible for breaststroke and butterfly; acts as a fulcrum signaling a strong hip undulation.
- Nylon belts fits all sizes and can be worn on the hips or the waist.