Pet Training Shock Mat
Attention:::Canadian Shoppers::::Shipping for this product is $10.00. The cost will be $35.00 at check-out. (standard shipping USPS for dive gear to Canada) Please complete your order and you will receive a $25.00 shipping refund when your order is processed. Sorry for the inconvenience, this is a standard set-up. Thank you
7-21 Days for delivery, Faster shipping available. Please contact us for a quote.
Product Warranty–1 year—–if product becomes wet—-warranty is null and void.
The shock mat is powered by 3 AAA batteries, providing not only many hours of continuous work time but no chance of it being upplugged from the wall outlet or giving your pet yet another wire to bite. The mat itself is made of high quality plastic interweaved with shock coils, and is more than long enough to cover everything from couches, to the end of your bed, to your chair. Its plastic design also means that you can shape it to fit as you want, and storage becomes a non issue as all you have to do is roll it up and put it away.
- 100% completely safe and effective device for training your pets
- Plastic construction + over 130cm / 4 feet long
- 3 shock levels (low, medium, high)
- AAA battery power with no wires to trip on, plug in, or be chewed
- The perfect training device for pets to save your furniture and create “no go zones”.
- Shock Levels: Low, Medium, High
- Power Source: 3x AAA Batteries
- Main product dimensions: 1230x430mm (L x W)
- Shock Mat
- User Manual
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Won’t this hurt my pet? No one likes the idea of giving any kind of shock to their cute pet, however the electric current produced by this device is very mild. Try it for yourself before putting it onto your pet. You will notice that the shock only provides a slight, temporary discomfort. It is a signal that your pet understands.
- How long does the shock last? As long as the pet remains on the mat
- Is it waterproof? No, it is neither waterproof or water resistant. This product mainly should be used indoors, and if used outdoors should never contact water
There are no reviews yet.