Swimfins, fins or flippers are worn on the foot and are made from rubber or plastic, to aid movement through the water in scuba diving.
Fins improves efficiency and helps to minimize oxygen consumption.
Kirk Scuba Gear offers a variety of fins from different manufacturers to meet all diver’s needs.
- Sort by Default Order
Search The Store
Subscribe To KSG News
- Ripple Rock Explosion April 17, 2017
- Which sunscreens are safe for sea life? April 9, 2017
- How Does a Regulator Work? A Beginner’s Guide to Scuba Regulators April 2, 2017
- Dive Computers For Scuba Diving Newbies March 7, 2017
- Dental Symptoms When Diving February 18, 2017
- Scuba Gear
- Scuba Accessories
- The Great Outdoors
- O+ Canned Oxygen
- Glo Rope
- Misc Items
- Scubacool Tank Covers
Quick Article SearchBadDiver Bill BCD BCD's British Columbia Canadian diving Caribbean cave diving cold water diving dive accidents dive boats dive deaths dive gear dive instructors dive masks dive tanks dive travel diving diving in Canada diving in the Caribbean Florida Fraser Debney Kirk Scuba Gear liveaboards Lloyd Bridges Los Vegas Ontario Red Sea Regulators scuba scuba diving scuba diving in Canada scuba gear scuba masks scuba scoop scuba tanks Scuba Travel Sea Hunt sharks shipwrecks snorkeling technical diving Tobermory warm water diving. wetsuits women divers