Enjoy your Dive or Snorkel experience to its fullest with the SeaCURE mouthpiece
SeaCURE Custom Fit GUARANTEED FIT MouthPiece for Scuba Diving and Snorkeling
$29.95 – $39.99
SeaCURE Custom Fit GUARANTEED FIT Mouthpiece for Scuba Diving and Snorkeling
- X Type Model with “Bite Limiter” for better molding & more comfort!
- Able to custom fit at your own home
- The SeaCURE Custom Mouthpiece is a unique, moldable device designed to fit your mouth, teeth, and jaw configuration precisely to provide maximum retention and control of the mouthpiece/regulator unit of you SCUBA equipment.
- SeaCURE offers custom comfort and eliminates the jaw fatigue sometimes experienced with conventional mouthpieces.
- Test data are available which indicate a reduction of muscle effort in the range of 33% to 59% depending upon the individual diver.
- SeaCURE greatly reduces gum abrasion.
- Molding instructions included with product
- The general concept is that scissors are used to trim unnecessary material from the unit to fit the size of the specific mouth/jaw. Then boiling water is used to soften the mouthpiece bite wings only, to allow molding to precisely fit the individual’s teeth, guns, and jaw.
- The unit is REMOLDABLE so that if not at first satisfied, or dental work changes the bite, it can be remolded and adjusted to accommodate the changes for comfort.
THE FOLLOWING CHARTS GIVE BEST FIT FOR YOUR TYPE REGULATOR OR SNORKEL GEAR
- TYPE I: REGULATORS – fits standard orifice regulators that have a conventional mouthpiece retention lip. APOLLO, AQUA LUNG– older metal regulators, ATOMIC, BEUCHAT Evolution, iceberg & Nitrox, VXT8, VXT Octo, VX4, BRIDGESTONE, CRESSI-SUB (except Ellipse uses a Pro II- pull out the yellow insert), DACOR after 1992 (cannot use with Aero), DIVE BUDDY, IST (except Proline is a II), NDS, OCEAN MASTER, PRO SUB, SAEKO-LINE, SAS, SCUBA PRO, SEAC, SHERWOOD (most early models/Brut/Shadow/MagnumII/Oasis/pre 1992 Blizzard), TABATA/TUSA (not TUSA Imprex)
- TYPE II: REGULATORS – fits intermediate size air orifice regulators. ABYSS Explorer, AERIS, APEKS (ATX 200 works better with a Pro II), AQUA LUNG Titan + Legend, BEUCHAT VS8,VS4,VS3,VX10, DACOR Viper + Eagle, DIVE RITE, FORTE, HALCYON REBREATHER, MARES-newer models (but not MARES MR-12-II,III,IV or V), OCEAN EDGE, OCEAN REEF, OCEANIC (not Zeta), ODYSSEY, SCUBA MAX, SEAQUEST, SHERWOOD (Maximus,Oasis, 2/92 and newer Blizzard), SPORASUB, XS SCUBA (Osprey is a I), ZEAGLE
- TYPE III: REGULATORS – AQUA LUNG older plastic regulators including Micra (these regulators do not have the conventional retention lip on the mouthpiece orifice common to all other regulators and therefore no other SeaCURE model should be used), AQUATEC, GENESIS, SEA MECH
- TYPE IV (4): REGULATORS – fits APEKS regulators and many REBREATHERS, including Golem Shrimp BOV, Hollis Prism, ISC Megladon, Kiss Gem and Titan
- TYPE V (5): REGULATORS – fits POSEIDON
- Snorkels – SeaCURE fits many removable mouthpiece snorkels on the market. The SeaCURE model that fits is noted where known.
- TYPE I: SNORKELS – fits AMICO, CORAL, CRESSISUB, DACOR, DIVE BUDDY, NETEX, REEF BUDDY, SEAQUEST
- TYPE II: SNORKELS – fits CHIARO, IDI, PARKWAY, PIC, TECHNISUB
- TYPE III: SNORKELS – fits AQUA LUNG Impulse
- If not listed above or not sure of the correct size, simply measure the retention lip on the air orifice of the regulator. Almost all regulators fall into two general sizes with some in each group being slightly larger or smaller than the average.
- Standard Lip – (1-1/4″ x _”) takes a TYPE I
- Oversize Lip – (1-7/16 x 7/8″) takes a TYPE II
Manufacturers Warranty from my supplier
|Type for regulators||
Type I, Type II, Type III only available in clear, Type IV (4) Clear and Black only $39.99, Type V (5) Clear and Black only $39.99