Tektite Strobe 200 Hi-Power LED Scuba Dive Light Flashlight
FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA
This double O-ring sealed, waterproof unit will run 30+ hours on a set of fresh batteries (included), is dive rated to 500 feet (150 m), and can be seen for miles at night (conditions permitting with a clear lens). Since it uses a high-intensity LED strobe module there are no fragile glass tubes to break. Includes, at no additional cost, a Velcro strap. Optional colored lenses are available. An Infrared (IR) version is available to approved government and military organizations. Safer and less expensive to use than standard strike flares.
- Twist on, rotary switch
- Depth Rating: 500 feet (150 m), IP68M
- Lamp: High-Intensity 7-Watt LED strobe
- Lamp Life: 10,000+ hours (36+ Million flashes)
- Burn Time: 30+ hours
- Initial Flash Rate: 120 flashes per minute (2 Hz) with fresh batteries
- Visible for several miles with a clear lens (conditions permitting)
- Batteries: 2 C-cell Alkaline (included)
- CE (European Union compliant)
- Weight: 0.75 lbs. (0.34 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.25″ (18 cm) L x 1.9″ (5 cm) Dia.
- Made in the U.S.A. (complies with the “Buy American Act”, may contain imported components).
- Lifetime Warranty
- P/N 2C-7100-4
Manufacturers Warranty provided by KSG supplier