Secure attachment of a clip without causing potential damage to the hose. For use with all low pressure scuba hoses with an approximate 0.5 inch diameter.
- Two parts: Silicone Sleeve andStainless Steel Shackle Bolt Snap (p/n HL910)
- Slide the Silicone Sleeve over the first stage end of the hose
- The use of mild soap and warm water makes this process easy
- Slide the Silicone Sleeve to the desired location on the hose
- Complete the HoseHook by attaching the SS Shackle Bolt Snap
- Remove the locking pin with a standard flat blade screwdriver
- Guide the Shackle Bolt Snap over the center of the Silicone Sleeve
- The arms of Shackle Bolt Snap should pass across the windows of the Silicone Sleeve
- Reinstall & tighten the locking pin in place
XS Scuba Quality and Warranty
There are no reviews yet.